Have you ever wondered whether there was an easier way to manage your homestead? Let’s face it, homesteading is a lot of work! Anything we can do to make it easier on the body and stress levels is welcome.
But what if what makes homesteading easier also improves yields, boosts the condition of the soil, creates thriving ecosystems, creates beautiful landscaping, enhances the sustainability of the land, and more?
Permaculture design does all of this! And in this course, you will learn the basics so you can transform your homestead (of ANY size) into an easy-to-care-for, thriving food-growing system.
Included in this course:
- permaculture basics so you know the how and why behind your design choices
- how to build healthy soil, use water systems, choose the right plants, and attract beneficials
- how to use animals in the garden
- how to create a homestead design that works with your needs and your site’s strength
- how to make homesteading easier by “stacking functions”
- ways to plan out your design so you won’t have to change something later
Transform your homestead design in one weekend!
There are no reviews yet.