Want to grow healthy, organic food but don’t know where to start?
No problem! This beginners course covers everything you need to know about starting a new garden (or revitalizing an old one) so you can grow healthy organic food in your own backyard. This course includes:
- site selection tips so you know exactly where the best location is for your garden
- guidelines and printables to help you plan what to grow and how much
- A made-for-you garden plan so you can get started right away
- how-to guides for building healthy soil, planning an abundant garden, and maximizing your space
- best ways to keep pests and disease at bay
- organic gardening and permaculture focus, so you’ll be sure your veggies are safe for you and the environment
- expert interviews, printables, and more!
This course touches on everything you need to know to make it through your first growing season and beyond!