I have grown a lot of my own food while taking care of two kids and cooking real food meals.
Most people marvel at how I “do it all” but the truth is I don’t. Instead, I’ve made really specific priorities and found ways to make those things happen.
Here’s how I’ve made time in my busy life for growing food and other homesteading activities.
Time is Money!
What if I told you that you didn’t have to quit your job to begin growing your own food?
It might seem like an impossible dream. How can you work (or parent) full-time and still run a homestead? The answer is: you’ve got to be very intentional!
As a busy work-from-home mom I’ve discovered some amazing ways to reduce the work on the homestead so I could fit it into my busy life.
Even when I’ve had babies at my feet, deadlines looming, and all the other things that we all deal with, I’ve still been able to grow at least some of my own food.
You really can fit homesteading into your life, whether you’re:
- A stay-at-home parent
- A single person living alone
- A small (or large) family
- Working a full-time corporate job that you love
- Or working a full-time job that you don’t love and want to make a change
I will show you how to maximize your time so you can finally reach your homesteading dreams!
Finding Time to Homestead
Over the years I’ve discovered that homesteading is not just for wealthy or retired people (andit shouldn’t be!). Every one of us can make room in our lives to grow food. Growing food for your family should be accessible to everyone!
That’s why I created this ebook full of the tips and tricks I use to grow food while building a business and raising two small humans. I
Included in the book you’ll learn:
- How to figure out your homesteading “Why” so you’re clear on where you’re going
- How to balance a job and a homestead (because we all need money!)
- How to save your sanity with proper planning
- How your health affects your time (and what to do about it)
- How to make the most of your time so you don’t have to work every hour of the day
- How to work with nature for an easy homestead
- How to create efficient routines to save time and sanity
- How to homestead with kids so you can actually grow food for them
Get Started Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a physical book?
No, it’s a downloadable ebook. You will be able to access it immediately upon purchase.
Why is the price so low?
I want everyone who wants to homestead to be able to! That means offering this ebook at a reduced price so more people can use the information to reach their dreams of growing food.
Get Started Today!