Are you ready to start growing your own food but don’t know where to start?
Or maybe you’re unsure how you can possibly do it without a farm.
Are you wondering if you have the time, money, or space for a garden?
I’ve got you covered!
This free mini-course will guide you through the basics of growing food exactly where you are. You’ll learn:
- how to work with your limitations to grow food anyway.
- proper garden planning, so you’ll get the most “bang for your buck”.
- the best way to build healthy soil (essential for garden success)
- how to plant a garden the right way (so you don’t fail miserably)
Ready to start growing food?
Why Grow Food?
I have decided to grow as much of my own food as possible for a few reasons:
- It saves me money – organic fruits and vegetables are expensive. Herbs are expensive. I grow my own because I save a ton!
- I know what’s in and on it – the only way to truly know what is in or on our food is to grow and make it ourselves. Some organic foods are not really organic or have “organic” ingredients that aren’t healthy.
- I love growing food! It’s fun, meditative, relaxing, and just fills me with joy!
- It’s also a great way to teach kids what food is and where it comes from. My kids know that cucumbers have spikes, and bell peppers take forever to turn red. They also learn a lot about nature and the circle of life.
There are many other reasons to grow food as well. You may have your own reasons for choosing to garden.
If you’re ready to get started growing food for yourself and your family, join the mini-course (for free!):